Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Snagged This From Jared

(You have to put your ipod on shuffle and go in order and add the name of each song you come to, for an answer to each question)

What is your name? Or what should your name be? Crazy- Britney Spears

How is your life going? We’re All in This Together-High School Musical

What is your nickname? I Just Can’t Wait to be King-The Lion King

What is your theme song? Man Eater-Nelly Furtado

What is your best friend's theme song? Uptown Girl-Billy Joel

How is your life going to turn out? Bitch-Meredith Brooks

Will you get married? No Place Like London-Sweeney Todd

Will you have kids? Getting Jiggy With It-Will Smith

What will your job be? You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile-Annie

Did you/will you finish school? Wake Up Call-Maroon 5

Who is your best friend? Candy-Mandy Moore (too funny since this is my aunt’s name!)

Who is or will be your significant other? My Cherie Amour-Stevie Wonder

Who do you like? Shake-Pitbull

How will you die? Beauty and the Beast-Beauty and the Beast

How do you feel right now? Mambo-Frank Sinatra

What is your favorite song? I Won’t Say I’m In Love-Hercules

How could you describe your parents? Tootsie Roll-69 Boys

Your best friend[s]? Tomorrow-Annie

Your teachers? This One’s For the Girls-Martina McBride

Your significant other [or crush...]? My Friends-Sweeney Todd

Yourself? Woman-Maroon 5

What is your best feature? Concrete Angel-Martina McBride

What will you be / should you be, profession-wise? Me Love-Sean Kingston

How could you describe this survey? The Kill-30 Seconds to Mars

What makes you angry? Move Ya Body-Nina Sky

What makes you sad? Makes Me Wonder-Maroon 5

What makes you happy? Jessie’s Girl-Rick Springfield

What makes you dance? Isn’t She Lovely-Stevie Wonder

What is your favorite color? Clumsy-Fergie

How would you describe yourself? Back That Ass Up-Juvenile

Who is your worst enemy? Part of Your World-The Little Mermaid

Who do you hate? When She Smiles-Matchbox 20

Who do you love? Don’t Stop Believing-Journey

Who do you lust after? Kryptonite-3 Doors Down

Finish the Sentence

I wish….Mister Cellophane-Chicago

I want to….One Singular Sensation-A Chorus Line

I want to kill….Say Goodbye-Chris Brown

I want to eat….Too Little Too Late-JoJo

My head….Walk It Out-DJ Unk

I am….The Sweet Escape-Gwen Stefani

My best feature is….My Boo-Usher and Alicia Keys

My eyes are….It’s A Hard Knock Life-Annie

My hair is….The Phantom of the Opera-The Phantom of the Opera

My face is….Dancing Cheek to Cheek-Frank Sinatra

You should….Xanadu-Olivia Newton John

RandomWords of advice….Won’t Go Home Without You-Maroon 5

How do others see me?….Party Like a Rockstar-Shop Boyz

How do I see myself?…. This Is How A Heart Breaks-Rob Thomas

3 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

SherE1

That's AWESOME - you have Xanadu on your ipod!! We definitely have the same taste in music. I'll have to try this one when I get home to my ipod tonight.

Tiffany

Okay, who is this Jared character? He is referred to often, yet I can't find him....

~Sheila~

Hi Mama Dawg, nice to meet you. Please stop by anytime. Thanks for your comment. I know how you feel. I am reaching for what could be the problem with his work (I've been doing it since he started school) Every year I have problems with him during school. Even if we move..the school staff still gets to know me pretty well.

After I get out of work..I will post more about him. He is the one child that requires more attention.

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP