Friday, May 23, 2008

My Wunderkid

My daughter's last day of school is today. They had an awards ceremony this morning and I really wanted to go but couldn't due to vacation days, work, blah, blah, blah.....I really, really, really wanted to go.

I got my aunt to go in my place to take photos and so she would have someone there.

I knew she was receiving an award because her teacher sent home a little piece of paper telling me.

However, I didn't know she would be receiving 6 AWARDS!!!!!!!

She received a certificate award for Highest Math (all this is for her class), Highest Reading, P.E. award and for Academic Excellence.

She received a medal for Honor Roll and for Principal's Honor Roll!!!!

Whooooo Hooooo!!!!!!

I am sooooo incredibly proud of her. She worked hard and deserved all of these awards.

Man, I just wanna get up and dance and yell and throw my hands in the air! I'm so proud!

Later,

Mama Dawg

7 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

Julie H

Aww congrats to your little smarty :O)

SherE1

Congratulations! That's AWESOME!

Mama Dawg

Thanks!

Mary

Congratulations! She is such a smart little girl. I can't believe you are out of school...we go until almos the end of June.

Mama Dawg

Good grief. The end of June? We start at the beginning of August and go til the end of May. That really only gives the kids about 10 weeks off of school.

Anonymous

We have such smart kids. :) Congrats!!!

My kids' last day is next Friday, and my last day for my district is the following Wednesday. CAN'T WAIT.

Jodi @ blog-o-licious

good job, M!!!!

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP