Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Six Hundred Million Tags

Actually, it's just two. I've read like 6 million of them.

This one is from LiteralDan

What were you doing five years ago?

Raising a 3 year old by myself and living in New Orleans. Starting the planning for her trip to Disney when she turned 5 (yes, I started planning 2 years in advance, even after having worked there and knew what it was all about).

What are/were five things on your to-do list for today?

1. Go to work (yes, unfortunately, I'm here)
2. Go home.
3. Work on my stuff for the festival in 2 weeks.
4. Unpack from my weekend.
5. Go go bed early.

What five snacks do you enjoy?

1. any kind of sushi (except octopus and squid)
2. granola
3. fruit
4. black bean salad
5. hummus

What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Build an eco-friendly house
2. Take care of my family & friends in any way they need it
3. get an eco-friendly car
4. build and maintain a no-kill animal shelter
5. give to various charities

What are five of your bad habits? (what are those?)
1. I procrastinate.
2. I spend too much money
3. I don't talk enough (or too much depending on the person I'm talking/not talking to)
4. I spend too much time on the computer at work
5. I'm bad about making plans I can't/don't intend to keep

What are five places you have lived?
1. Jackson, MS
2. Lake Mary, FL
3. Orlando, FL
4. Kenner, LA
5. New Orleans, LA

What are five jobs you have had?
1. Baby-sitter
2. Seating Hostess at Tony's Town Square Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom at Disney World
3. Customer service rep at an insurance company
4. Claim analyst at an insurance company
5. Claim representative at an insurance company

What five people do you want to tag?

I'm done tagging. I get lost on who's been tagged for what and I don't want to piss off The Internets people.

This one is from Scargosun.

What is your name: Emily
4 letter word: eggs
Vehicle: Escalade
City: Edinburgh
Boy's Name: Evan
Girl's Name: Elizabeth
Drink: yeah, I'm out on this one.
Occupation: Executioner
Something you wear: emotions on your sleeve
Celebrity: Eric Bana
Food: Elephant Ears
Something found in a bathroom: ewwwww
Reason for Being Late: elevator was broken
Cartoon Character: Esmerelda (from Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Something you shout: Eeekkkk (when I see a roach)
Animal: Ermine
Body part: Ear
Word to describe you: easy (to amuse, get your heads out of the gutter)


Later,

Mama Dawg

1 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

LiteralDan

Cool-- I am now much wiser than I started.
All your snacks are so healthy! You don't have any guilty junk food?

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP