Friday, May 30, 2008

May's Dead Animal of the Month Is...

...the turtle.

They're everywhere!

Every time I see a shell in the road, I want to stop and check to see if he's still alive.

Because if he is, I shall take him home, give him some lettuce and call him Fred.

Later,

Mama Dawg

4 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

Heather

You're so good that way!

Mama Dawg

Thanks. I have a special love for turtles. They seem so helpless but I guess they're really not.

SherE1

That's how my sister and BIL got their turtle - they found it sitting in the middle of the street! Too funny!

Lindsay

Amen! It kills me to see a dead turtle in the road. All it takes is a tap of the brakes, people! If I see a turtle in the road I always will stop if I can and put him far over on the side of the road he was heading for. I'd bring them home, but my dogs would try to eat them.

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP