Thursday, May 15, 2008

OMG!!! Too Funny!

I was just surfing the 'net (does anyone even say that anymore?) when I stumbled across this:



and it totally reminded me of the time I was in Key West on Big Pine Key at some sort of Marine Research Institute or Facility or some sort of fancy name like that. We were on a field trip for 8th grade.

Anyway, one of the activities that we could partake in was to swim with sharks. So freakin' cool, right?

Well, it would have been...had the water not been completely muddy brown. To the point where you could not see your hands underwater even when they were 3 inches below the surface.

I braved it anyway and got in. 30 seconds later, I jumped straight out of the water and practically walked across the top of the "lake" to the ladder.

All because something brushed my leg.

I imagine this is what my face looked like.

I almost farted I was laughing so hard when I saw this picture. Even now, I'm still silently laughing.

Later,

Mama Dawg

1 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

Abbreviated

I came, I read, Have no idea which Make Me Laugh blog this window is for.

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP