Monday, May 26, 2008

Guess What I Found In The Shower One Morning?




A Shriner baby!


Lucky me!


Later,


Mama Dawg

5 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

Heather

Oh my stars, that's some funny stuff!! Anatomically correct even.

Mama Dawg

I know. I pulled back the shower curtain one day last week and this was what I saw. I couldn't make this up if I tried!

scargosun

Were you at a Shriner baby convention again?

Unknown

I just noticed the cup says "The Captain of Mardi Gras". HILARIOUS!!

Mama Dawg

Scargosun-How did you know?

Heather-yeah, that made it even funnier. We have those cups all over the place. Gotta love Mardi Gras if only for the reason that you get free cups.

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP