Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta



Here's another of my fav pics. This was taken at her first (and only, so far) snow. I love the peek-a-boo aspect of this.

This is part of Carrie's Foto Fiesta.

You can check her out at http://carriestuckmann.blogspot.com/.

Later,

Mama Dawg

5 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

JWilson

That doesn't look like snow to me, just a little cloud dust. :)) I do like the hands in front of the face, very cute.

Insane Mama

We don't get snow where I live, so any dusting is exciting! I love the gloves and scarf and everything about the peek a boo!

Linda S

Fun to see a little snow...we don't get any either...cute pic!

Mama Dawg

Yeah, we were soooo excited to get snow. I hear if from my northern friends all the time "that's nothing...just a dusting" but down here, it's a miracle! LOL!

Candid Carrie

That's a cute picture, kind of like, "I want my picture taken, but not really, but look at me."

Thanks for playing, Carrie

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP