Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Chasing Frogs

This is how I spent 10 minutes of my time on Monday evening, until I literally stopped, slapped my forehead and said, "What the f*ck am I doing?"

And I wasn't even chasing him/her around the yard. I was just chasing it around and around the well.

I had to clean the litter box on Monday night and when I was walking back towards the back door, I noticed a HUGE ASS frog near the well.

The 4 year old inside of me (that tends to come out more and more since I moved out to the country) thought..."awesome" and I proceeded to chase it around and around the well with the intent on catching it.

Well, not really. I just wanted to bug the hell out of the frog. I could have caught him at any time, but I just wanted to mess with his head.

Take that, you damn stinky frog.

I don't think he was stinky though.

Take that, you damn hoppy frog.

There...that's better.

I swear I was not one of those kids that used to burn ants on the sidewalk with a magnifying glass.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I just stepped on 'em.

You wanna know the funniest part?

My mom says she did the same thing earlier that day.

Later,

Mama Dawg

2 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

Dirty White boy

Somewhere, there is a frog, plotting your demise.

Mom2FiveBratz

lmao. poor frog. They are so gross.

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP