Thursday, May 8, 2008

Guess What I Did Tuesday Afternoon?

Go on....guess....

Nope, I didn't kill a monkey.

Nope, I didn't smoke a turkey.

Nope, I didn't chase a llama.

(why are all your guesses about animals?)

Nope, I didn't solve world peace or world hunger or find a cure for cancer. You're getting waaaayyy toooooo deep on me.

Give up?

I cut my hair.

ALL OFF!!!!!!

It's gone. I've got about 2 1/2 inches on top and about an inch all the way around. It's real, real, real short.

So short, my daughter's now calling me Daddy.

She's joking...I hope.

I've actually had it this short before. About 3 years ago and about 6 years before that. So, it's nothing new. She's seen it short before.

She's just developed her sense of humor and is teasing me...I hope.

Later,

Mama Dawg

6 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

KatBouska

Pictures???

Mama Dawg

Eh, maybe.

Anonymous

Your public demands a picture.

Mama Dawg

My public? I have public now? Wow. Well, if I can get little bit to take a decent pic, I'll try to do a before and after.

Julie H

PICTURE!PICTURE!PICTURE!

LiteralDan

Wow, that's a drastic step-- I'm glad you're happy with it. Otherwise, it'd be a long couple of months till it grew out enough to feel like leaving the house without a hat.

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP