Thursday, May 29, 2008

Best Stuff EVER!!!!!



You can find this in your local Target for about $4.29. If you can't find it at a store, you can get it online at http://www.bearnaked.com/.

They didn't ask me to endorse this product (believe me, I don't get enough hits to warrant endorsements). I just love this stuff.

There are other flavors, but this is the only one I've tried so far.

Good stuff.

I want to try the blueberry and nut flavored one next.

Later,

Mama Dawg

7 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

LiteralDan

Granola is great-- if the nuts are walnuts, as you know, you can help become smarter. Almost as smart as a man, someday, right?

lol

Insane Mama

I love the bearnaked granola, but I think I love it just because it has the word naked in it... do you think that is wrong?

Insane Mama

I love the bearnaked granola, but I think I love it just because it has the word naked in it... do you think that is wrong?

Mama Dawg

Nope, that's part of its appeal!

~Sheila~

Hmmm...I may have to try that...Thanks for the uh...a.d.v.e.r.t.i.s.e.m.e.n.t.

*ahem*...I'll try it.

Anonymous

I love that stuff, but I can never justify the calories of granola... sigh.

Mama Dawg

I know, but if you only eat the serving amount (1/4 cup), it's not too bad.

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP