Friday, May 30, 2008

Double Take

I got a spam e-mail in my bulk folder and it caused me to do a double take. Most of them are stupid, but this one was funny at first glance.

The subject line said "Birth Control Newsletter".

My first thought was "there's a newsletter for this?"...then I realized it was for a class action lawsuit against Orthoevra.

My how my brain spins.

Later,

Mama Dawg

2 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

Heather

I need to sue Nuvaring. Not only did it fail to prevent a pregnancy, but it succeeded in producing twins. However, I'm glad they're here and I can't imagine life without them which is the only thing saving the man who invented it.

Mama Dawg

LOL! Well, at least something good came out of it.

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP