Thursday, May 8, 2008

Headline

I was just getting ready to log on to my e-mail account on Yahoo when I saw this headline:

"Clay Aiken's latest transformation could be his most drastic."

You know what my first thought was?

"Finally, he's turning into the girl he always wanted to be. "

Yeah, Clay Aiken lovers, don't bother e-mailing me. I really don't care. Really, I don't care. He's a stuck up S.O.B. and a so-so singer. Nothing to write home about.

Or to write about more on this blog.

Later,

Mama Dawg

5 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

KatBouska

Yeah, he's a weirdo. What was his transformation??

Mama Dawg

IDK. I didn't bother to click on the article!

The Muffin Man.

i shot clay in the ass with an air soft pellet gun at a party. he didnt know it was me. i blamed dave navarro.
lets just say the look was like...
:o (tilt your head)

Julie H

LOL

LiteralDan

I agree about Clay Aiken-- I never got why he was so popular

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP