Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm Baaaacccckkkk!!!!

Did you peeps miss me?

I missed you guys.

Well, not really, but it sounded good!

Just kidding.

The weekend was chock full of so many bloggie things, it's gonna take a couple of posts.

I have to play catch up here at work, so I won't get around to posting until probably tomorrow. Plus, I have to download some pics. Believe me, the pics help to explain some things. Maybe.....

Anyway, I'll be back on as soon as possible to let y'all know how it went.

I need to put this out there first.....

No animals were harmed during this trip (at least not by us....a dog did get hit by a 4 wheeler, but we had nothing to do with it and he did survive), no one had to be rushed to the hospital, no one drowned and I DID NOT crash the boat....just almost.

Other than that, pretty much everything else happened.

Later,

Mama Dawg

P.S. Tracey, on the last Disney Tip of the Week, I answered your question in the comments.

1 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

Julie H

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear your stories :O)

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP