Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Foto Finish

This is one of my favorite candid shots of light of my life. She's at my grandmother's house and was showing me how she can look like a monkey.





I think she nailed it!



Later,



Mama Dawg



P.S. this is the website I got the Friday Foto Finish challange from. Check it out and add your own photo to your own site!



http://carriestuckmann.blogspot.com/

6 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

Heather

I love it!! She does look like a little monkey in a VERY cute way.

JWilson

How cute, and she really did hit the nail on the head. Thanks for sharing.

Candid Carrie

Alright, you are sure that isn't a monkey?

I love the candids, especially when they are act like a dufus for someone else's benefit and they don't know that you were in their periphial vision with the camera ;)

Thanks for playing ...

KatBouska

She's CUTE! Slightly cuter than a monkey. Just slightly.

Mama Dawg

Yeah, that's what I think! Just slightly.

LOL!

Tiffany

What a cutie. I love that you will have that picture to put out on her first date.

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP