Monday, May 12, 2008

Let's Play A Game

This post is inspired by Jared.

He asked me to blog an explaination about my "life book title" which was something to the effect of "Telling ex about being pregnant...stupid". Or something like that. I'm too lazy to go back and read it.

Anyway, if you have a particular question you want to ask or something you want me to blog about, drop a comment somewhere (preferably on this post) and I'll answer with either a full blog response or if it's short questions, a compilation. You can also drop me an e-mail at twodogsrunningsouth@yahoo.com


No holds barred. I'll answer anything. Maybe......just don't ask something stupid like "Do you like donkey sex" or something equally stupid. Cause I'll ignore it. Or maybe not. Who knows.

Anyway, fire away!

If you need ideas for questions, I can post some in another blog if you're stumped for ideas.

Later,

Mama Dawg

1 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

Anonymous

Would you ever get married again?

Does light of your life ask about her father?

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP