Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ha, Ha! Very Funny...Ya Bastards!

Well, I hope the entire hospital enjoyed the underwear covered ass show I performed today.

Apparently, when I went to the potty earlier this morning, my skirt got hung up in my underwear.

I knew I kept feeling a breeze, but I never checked the right side of my skirt, just the left.

How I failed to feel the scratchiness that is my chair against my bare thigh, I'll never know.

To top it off, I then decided to go to the cafeteria for my morning break to get some cheese grits. I got up from my desk in the back of the room, walked past all my co-workers, out the two doors and down the hall to the cafeteria. Got IN LINE and it was then, only then, that some kind lady came over to tell me that I was flashing everyone (doctors, patients, co-workers) in the cafeteria.

Hope they liked the free show...next time I'm charging.

Later,

Blushing Mama Dawg

5 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

Jodi @ blog-o-licious

the good news is that you were wearing underwear.

Mama Dawg

Yeah, I guess. And it was clean. Unfortunately, they weren't sexy or hot. They were white cotton with blue flowers on them.

Sigh....

SherE1

Er - that's why I hate to wear skirts. Something like that would SURELY happen to me.

Julie H

Too funny! I had a teacher do that in highschool.

Mom2FiveBratz

lol..i have never done that. yet.

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP