Saturday, May 17, 2008

Haircut

Here's my hair when it was longer than it is now. It was actually about 5 inches longer than this when I finally cut it.





Here's my hair cut. Excuse the horrible picture. I had to take it myself w/out using a timer or a tripod.



I know a lot of people like longer hair on women, but, I'm too lazy to keep up with long hair. I like being able to wet it down, put a smidge of gel in it and run out the door.

So much easier.

Since my public asked, I delivered.

Later,

Mama Dawg

5 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

Carrie

I had five inches gut off my hair twice and just had the rest of it cut, too. Not quite as short as yours but I was sick to being a slave to my hair. Just the gel and out the door. Cute ;)

Mama Dawg

Thanks!

scargosun

In the words of Shelby in Steel Magnolias, "I'd love to run my hands thru it and go!" Very cute.

Jah Air Red

im glad you delivered.
i like it.

Mama Dawg

Thanks!

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP