Saturday, May 17, 2008

Haircut

Here's my hair when it was longer than it is now. It was actually about 5 inches longer than this when I finally cut it.





Here's my hair cut. Excuse the horrible picture. I had to take it myself w/out using a timer or a tripod.



I know a lot of people like longer hair on women, but, I'm too lazy to keep up with long hair. I like being able to wet it down, put a smidge of gel in it and run out the door.

So much easier.

Since my public asked, I delivered.

Later,

Mama Dawg

4 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

Candid Carrie

I had five inches gut off my hair twice and just had the rest of it cut, too. Not quite as short as yours but I was sick to being a slave to my hair. Just the gel and out the door. Cute ;)

scargosun

In the words of Shelby in Steel Magnolias, "I'd love to run my hands thru it and go!" Very cute.

Dirty White boy

im glad you delivered.
i like it.

Mama Dawg

Thanks!

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP