OMG!!!! I totally got another award!!! Like, I can't believe it. Awesome, dude!
Two Little Monkeys jumping on a bed, one fell off and bumped his head...and then gave me this award!
I'd like to thank the brilliant Bernardo and Guillermo for this award. They are the cutest little knit monkeys I've ever met! They bestowed this award on me and indicated that I needed to follow the rules listed below in order to accept this award with the grace and dignity with which it was awarded.
Hey...who farted? Smells like bananas.
Anyway, here's the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
I really gotta think on this one....hmmm...who's been kissing up lately?
Ok, here we go:
1. Rhea over at Texas Word Tangle. I love this woman. She's been so supportive and kind and funny and just over all great. This is one person I'd actually like to meet IRL.
2. Heather over at Mindless Junque. She's one half of the genius that is SITS. I admire the hell out of her and especially love her (and Tiffany) for turning me on to the Twilight Series.
3. Afro over at Afro because she's not afraid to tell it like it is...especially on her blog. Also, she lives near me and I find this soooo cool.
4. Dan over at LiteralDan. I feel like I'm always nominating him for an award, but y'all...he's THAT good.
5. Lula over at Lulaville. This is a southern sista all the way, baby! Anyone who taught me to use baby powder to get sand off at the beach deserves an award.
6. Momo Fali over at Momo Fali's. She has the most precocious son who literally says what he thinks. It might make for embarrassing situations for his mom, but it makes excellent blog fodder!
7. Trooper Thorn at Dogs and Jeans. It always makes me laugh to see that name in my blogroll cause my mind sees it as "Dogs and Jesus". He's also a hottie! And a screenwriter! And funny!
Go check out all these peeps and leave 'em a comment saying congrats!
Thanks again to Jen, Bernardo and Guillermo!