Monday, July 21, 2008

Hey Internets!!!

Got some new stuff up at etsy.

I got some new sunglasses cords and some jewelry. Please be gentle on my jewelry...it's some of the first stuff I made a while back and I haven't done anything with it. It's my first time to try to sell it and it's just o.k. stuff. I have much better designs in mind, but I'm really digging my sunglasses cords right now. That's what I'm pretty much concentrating on for the moment.

Anyway, go have a look-see.

Thanks.

Later,

Mama Dawg

3 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

Rhea

I think you have some really fun looking stuff!! You're very creative.

Debbie

I'll go check it out. Your daughter is just beautiful BTW.

Mama Dawg

Rhea and Debbie-Thanks to both compliments!

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP