Monday, November 10, 2008

Who Would You Do?

Ugh...it's Monday again. Bleh. I'm so busy at work today, this one is gonna be short and sweet. I'll try to find time to read blogs today, but if I don't show up on yours, it's nothing personal. I'm just swamped.

On with the fun! It's time once again for Monday morning's "Who Would You Do?" (book by Susan Segrest)

You've seen their video, now pick your passion partner:

Pamela Anderson or Tommy Lee

*Editor's Note---You HAVE to pick one of the choices. Even if you're a guy and the only choices are guys...same for girls...believe me, there are lots where it's only girls to choose from.

Later,

22 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

Mama Dawg

Can I have both?

Since it's my game, yes, yes I can.

There's something so dirty about both of them. I like to get dirty every once in a while.

Pseudo

Seriously. I haven't seen the video. But I'd say tommy.

Bijoux

Haven't seen the video, but heard he's well hung. But that's NOT why I'm picking him........really!

I actually think he would be very good looking, minus the piercings and tatoos. And being in a band doesn't hurt him either.

Anonymous

I haven't seen the video either. This one's too easy though. Tommy Lee... about 20 minutes ago!

Captain Dumbass

Finally, a girl and she's not an octogenarian. Still, I'm going to feel dirty afterwards.

Lo

uh. actually. i haven't seen teh video. trust me, i HAVE tried to see it, but can just never will myself to download it. then i feel all pervy.

but tommy. bc i just adore men with tons of tattoos. don't know why.

Lump

I need both because I need one to video tape me also. ;)

Jen

I'm going with Tommy and not just because he is a guy. I gave the Pam option some thought, but decided he was the more desirable choice.

Lula!

I have not seen the video--but I know, without a doubt, that I'd pick Tommy. We know he can bang the drums...

I'm just sayin'.

Swirl Girl

I'd do Pam. Just to see what all the fuss about gargarntuan titties is really all about.

Tommy Lee is a skank and looks as though he always needs a shower.

Anonymous

Tommy 'cause I've heard he can be surprising gentle. And a good cuddler.

:D

Mariah

I'm with swirl girl, I want know all about the big boobs :)

Unknown

I'll go with Pam ...although that skinnier rocker can be sexy. Still, Pam.

sassy stephanie

I will now be LOOKING like Pam and DOING Tommy. I like em a little rough and scary.

Jess

Neither! Can we say diseased?!?

Kat

Tommy and not just because he is seriously well hung, but because I am a sucker for tatoos

Rhea

I've never seen their video, but I'd love to. I'd have to pick Tommy because I don't do girls...

unmitigated me

Sorry, but both of these options skeeve me out so bad, I'm looking for a fork to stab myself with.

Anonymous

I would have to go with Pam. Simply because Tommy could kill me with his penis.

Also, thanks for linking me! And I would LOVE to meet your daughter, let alone teach her! You rock Mama D!

LiteralDan

I'd have to go with Pam, as an easy choice. But if I had my druthers, I'd take Yasmine Bleeth.

Mommy Mo

Pam. Tommy grosses me out.

MJV

Pam. Tommy is scuzzy!

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP