Monday, June 29, 2009

Reason #286 Why I Love My Daughter

We had a mini-Indiana Jones movie marathon. I say mini because we only watched Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Temple of Doom.

It was LOML's idea and one that I wholeheartedly got behind.

She loves Indiana Jones so much, that after we watched the Indy show at DHS, she bought an 8 x 10 and a 4 x 6 picture of Indy to frame and hang in her room.

But the real reason I love her love of Indy?

When we got to the part where Indy has found the entrance to the temple to get to the ark, he threw down his torch and right before he said those infamous words, my 9 year old girlie girl hollered out:

"Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?"



My heart burst in pride.

I love you, my Indiana Jones quoting girl.

Love,

Mama

12 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

darsden

cute and funny...but should mention I have not seen one of these movies...nor star wars, or trek, I did see ET though..!

Someone

that's awesome!!

Swirl Girl

She's pure Mini-Dawg!

Bijoux

Truer words were never spoken.......I hate snakes!

Pseudo

I love LOML too.

Bobby G

HA! nice! Indy rules

Kat

LOML has officially become the coolest 9 year old I know.

mrs. f5

Did I miss something? Why you no more Twitter? I mean, yes, you blog, and you do it damned well... but I'm far too A.D.D. to comprehend anything greater than 140 characters, and also, quite selfish. So, y'know, HYAH. Get back over here and answer that all-important, e'er-consuming question: "What are you doing?"

mrs. f5

Pseudo

Weird. I though I left a comment here the other day.

Was soemthing like Kat's comment about how cool LOML is and how much I love her.

Fragrant Liar

I love Indy. Any kid who can quote Mr. Jones is awesome in my book. She kicks asps!

Lula!

She rocks. And she's brilliant. And that is one of the most quotable lines in the entire series, of course.

p.s. What are you thinking of Gossip Girl??? I watched all of Season 1 back in May. Waiting for Season 2 to be released in August so I can get caught up and watch Season 3 as it airs.

I love me some Chuck Bass.

Anonymous

It was extremely interesting for me to read the post. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. BTW, try to add some pics :).

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP