Monday, June 22, 2009

Who Would You Do?

As promised fellas, I got some ladies up today.

Which leading female action star would you most like to have kick your ass.....and then help you "recover" later?

Angelina Jolie from Tomb Raider, Milla Jovovich from Resident Evil, Uma Thurman from Kill Bill or Jennifer Garner from Elektra?

As usual:

*Editor's Note---You HAVE to pick one of the choices. Even if you're a guy and the only choices are guys...same for girls...believe me, there are lots where it's only girls to choose from.

Later,

Mama Dawg

19 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

Amy

Jennifer Garner is one of my fave actresses!

jen721

I would have to say Mila. I am a sucker for Resident Evil movies.

Captain Dumbass

Oh, MD, this is cruel. They'd all make the list. Personally, I would have gone for a photo of Milla from the 5th Element, but that's just me. Tough choices, but I'll have to go with Lara Croft. High boots, short shorts and big guns (heh), what's not to lust... er, love.

Pseudo

Garner for me. Dumbass is a Jolie fan... oh sad day.

Bobby G

Typically Id go w/ Angelina, but the characters stated id go w/ UMA. She has NEVER been as hot as she was in Kill Bill, I though Angelina in TR was the least hot she has been.

Anonymous

I'll take the 5-some. If I just had to choose I'd take Jenn G, then MJ, then AJ the Uma.

I'm sure they all want me so I guess making a list is the best way to do it.

Lula!

Um...
Angelina rocks my world.

Diane

def NOT angelia jolie. she's gotten enough hype already.

i'm gonna have to go with jennifer garner on this one!!

Larkin

I have had such a HUGE crush on Milla Jovovich since I saw her in the Fifth Element. She wins my vote. No questions asked.

Although, I will tell you she is MUCH hotter in Resident Evil 3. Much dirtier...AND thanks to IMDB.com, I just found out she and I have the same birthday. See, we are soulmates.

Jaden Paige

I'm gonna go Angelina. She may be a whack job, but she's a HOT, HUMANITARIAN whack job. ;)

LiteralDan

I would normally not take Angelina over most other actresses, but given these particular roles, I'd probably take her, with a close second for Milla.

LiteralDan
This comment has been removed by the author.
sassy stephanie

No contest. Well, almost no contest. Angie baby!

Trooper Thorn

Tough choices certainly. Have to use the Multiple Choice test process of elimination:
1. The chances MJ is infected already with that zombie virus is to great so she's out.
2. Uma's Kill Bill character keeps coming back even after she's pretty dead, so if the lovin' was at all good (and you know it would be) she's a stalker you can't get rid of. Strike 2.
3. Elektra’s sexy for sure, but she's got an oedipal complex masked by amnesia and headed for a messy breakdown. You don't want to be around when the Eastern mysticism wears off.

Which leaves Lara Croft. Sexy but aloof, hot yet distant. Tough combination, but she ends up with James Bond in the end of the movie, so a man would be in good company.

Irish Gumbo

Wait, hold up, just one? Oh, nonono, hells to the no...it's just too hard (that's what she said, hehheh)...its a tossup between Garner and Jolie.

Couldn't I have some sort of Elektra/Croft sandwich?

Kat

I am going with Mila cause she is badass in the 5th Element and Resident Evil

Swirl Girl

Uma

Teri

I have to say Uma. I mean, seriously. Something about her.

Momo Fali

Uma. With a sword.

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP