Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm Back

I'm back. I'm exhausted (I need a vacation from my vacation), I'm NOT sunburned, I DID NOT gain any weight (despite the monstrous amounts of food I consumed) and I'm totally, totally, totally in love with Disney World even more than ever.

I am completely overwhelmed at work right now but I'll be back to posting soon.

Oddly enough, I didn't take that many pics this time. I took lots of vids but I was having too much fun to take pics this time.

I want to thank every single one of my guest bloggers. They all rock for doing this for me and I love you all for it.

Sassy, I don't know what the hell happened with your post. I did that preview before I pre-posted and it looked fine. The final result came out all screwed up and I don't know how that happened. I do apologize. Next time I'll give you the keys to the Dawg house and you can clean up my mess. LOL!

I'll post soon.

I missed you all! Well, not really, but that's because I was having too much fun!

Later,

Mama Dawg

13 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

Larkin

YAY!!! Glad you are back!!! I sure did miss you!

Someone

Glad your back and that you had a good time!!

Lula!

I thought of you one day last week..."Mama Dawg's at The World! Woooooo!"

Can't wait to hear more about it...

Bobby G

Welcome back, I thought you had just become lazy! lol

Kelly

Welcome back!! I cannot wait to hear all about your trip!! Your guests were wonderful hosts!!

Pseudo

Can't wait to hear the stories and see teh videos.

Lisa

Yay! Welcome back!!!!

Kat

Welcome Back Chica!

sassy stephanie

Yay! Glad to have ya back. And no worries. I'm not holding it against you! For long.

Teri

I am so glad you guys had a blast. Looking forward to pix. No matter how many. Gotta see pix.

Irish Gumbo

Wait, you were gone? (grin)

I'm kiddin', Mama Dawg. We missed you. Glad you had a great time, glad you are back. Woot!

TentCamper

welcome back. Though I hate ALL things Disney!!!

Captain Dumbass

Welcome back, ladies.

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP