Monday, June 15, 2009

Who Would You Do?

Yeah, babies, I'm back. Fo' sho'.

I know, I know. I should quit talking like a wanna be gangsta. Gimme a break. I almost died in a Wal-Mart while holding a DVD of "Edward Scissorhands" on Friday. I had to go to Wal-Mart to pick up some prints and got caught in the middle of a tornado warning. They actually got on the intercom and told all guests and employees to get in the middle of the store. All I kept thinking was "I don't wanna die in a Wal-Mart in Mississippi while holding a weird Johnny Depp movie!" After about 10 minutes, it was downgraded to a thunderstorm warning and I was able to leave.

Anyhoo, since I left the book at home, I'm winging it today.

In honor of my recent Disney trip, it's a Disney version of "Who Would You Do?".

If you had to get stuck on "it's a small world" with one of the below hotties, which one would you not mind ducking behind the Taj Mahal with until the ride started back up: Billy Campbell from "The Rocketeer", Shia LeBeouf from "Holes", Ben Barnes from "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" or my perennial fave, Johnny Depp from "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl"?

And men, no worries. Next week......all women choices!

As usual:

*Editor's Note---You HAVE to pick one of the choices. Even if you're a guy and the only choices are guys...same for girls...believe me, there are lots where it's only girls to choose from.

And how was your weekend? Any near death experiences?

Later,

Mama Dawg

22 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

darsden

OMG glad you are alright! Wow, walmart is an experience on it's own let alone a tornado...dang..

you can gangsta talk anytime :-))

Jess

You didn't tell me about picking up a Johnny Depp movie!!! I would have totally told you that things would be even MORE fine than they were going to be...ummm, like don't you know Mr. Depp is like a GOD!? DER.

Bijoux

Johnny Depp, all the way!!!!!

GAH on the Wal-Mart experience!

Bobby G

Well since Jonny Depp is the gayest all time pirate I'd have to go w. him, Im sure he has man skills lol!

Diane

this is easy! J.D.!

and as if walmart wasn't scary enough!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Walmart in a tornado...I guess at that point you'd have to look out for more than falling prices.

Glad your ok.

CSquaredPlus3

Mr. Depp! Although, I had a dream about John Mayer last night...

jen721

I couldn't image all the thoughts going through your head in Walmart. I can see the headlines now 'Avid blogger dies in Walmart clutching retro dvd'

As for today's question, Johnny Depp all the way.

Stesha

You live in Mississippi? Small world it is. I live in Louisiana.

Anyway back to hot topic. Johnny Depp of course! I love him and his hair.

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

Shannon

Oh, this is a hard one!

(that's what she said)


They all hotties... and I like them all... but I'm gonna go with Shia. He's like the boy next door, but with a wild streak in him. He looks sweet, but you know he can get down and dirty.

Uh huh, yeah... I said it.

Shannon

oops... I meant to say "they ARE all hotties"!

Captain Dumbass

Depp, but only if he's speaking like Jack Sparrow.

We don't have tornadoes here, but if you're in giant box store, why would you want to go to the centre of the store where the roof is weakest? Why not a windowless corner? Inquiring minds want to know.

Pseudo

I don't even need to look at the pics. Depp all the way Jose.

Teri

Like there is any other choice than Johnny Depp. And dying with his movie in my hands would be okay. Yes.

Jennifer and Sandi

Johnny Fo' sho'!!

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!

- Jennifer

sassy stephanie

Drunken pirate please!

Lo

shia for sure..... i think johnny would trip me out waaaaay too much. ala acid. i'm too old to trip like that.

Irish Gumbo

Arrr. I'll takes me the pirate, I guess. Shiver me timber!

No near death experiences unless you count two REALLY long naps...

Swirl Girl

I've always loved Billy Campbell in that wholesome way - and Shai is still jailbait, no??

so I'm going dirty with Johnny for sure! if he leaves the eyeliner at home, please.

steenky bee

Shia! Or Bea Arthur. Both of them at the same time. Ooooh, I know he's not super sexy, but Shia just does it for me. It's his voice.

Someone

I defiantly would not want to spend my last moments in Wal Mart...or Mall Wart as my kids call it.
Johnny Depp defiantly !!!

Lula!

Ben Barnes was SMOKIN' HOT in Caspian...

Yeah. I'd do him..."There's so much that we share, that it's time we're aware..."
But I wouldn't sing "It's a SMALL world after all" to him. Hello...talk about wounding his ego.

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP