Friday, June 26, 2009

My Heart Is Hurting...

I don't normally post about when celebrities die or even blog about current events, but I feel like a piece of my childhood died. Despite everything in the past few years, he was an incredible artist.

I wish I still had my red parachute pants, bandana, Thriller shirt and single white glove. I wore the hell out of those when I was 8.

R.I.P, Michael, R.I.P.



Later,

Mama Dawg

10 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

Jess

Word. I cant even count the amount of times I cleaned my room to Thriller...had my tape in the deck and blasting my boom box...ohhh those were the days. I was very sad to hear of him going.

darsden

very talented extremely gifted in all respects to music and videos..

(him later in life...?)

his music he would have made will be missed..but the music he did make will live forever like Elvis

Larkin

SO very sad. I didn't believe it at first. I'm really not sure how Mom is going to keep the King of Pop in line...I'm sure she is having a hard enough time with George Carlin.

Chris

I'm with you, sister. Well said.

Bijoux

Let's try to remember him as the great performer he was in the 70's and early 80's and forget about the freak he turned in to later in life. With all those siblings, it would have been nice if someone had done an intervention.

Captain Dumbass

Are there any pictures?

Swirl Girl

Righteous !

Lula!

Amen.
He was my childhood. He was my Elvis.

Jennifer and Sandi

Sad, sad, sad. He'll be very missed by all!

- Jennifer

Pseudo

Yep. Me too. Remembering the good.

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP