Monday, October 20, 2008

Who Would You Do?

Good Monday morning all you beautiful, beautiful internet people.

I just want to take a second to thank everyone that was concerned about my whereabouts. It's nice to feel so loved (and missed).

It's time once again for "Who Would You Do?" (book by Susan Segrest)

You are invited to a menage a trois with Felix and Oscar or Laverne and Shirley. Who’s it gonna be?

*Editor's Note---You HAVE to pick one of the choices. Even if you're a guy and the only choices are guys...same for girls...believe me, there are lots where it's only girls to choose from.

Pick wisely folks, lest you be judged.

Later,

19 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

Mama Dawg

Even though neither pick floats my boat, I'll take Laverne and Shirley. It would be such an ordeal trying to figure out who would do who and what that nothing would ever get done and we'd all just laugh and laugh and laugh while the writers of the show tried to figure out how to turn it into a non-risque episode to air.

Your turn.

Ashley. Unscripted...

I'm assuming death is not an option.

I'd have to go with Laverne & Shirley. They were spunky.

sassy stephanie

Oh man, Ashley above made me laugh so hard...I too, if death is out, *sigh* will take the girls. Maybe we can all refresh ourselves on a milk and Pepsi between "sets".

Bijoux

I just couldn't even be in the same room with Laverne & Shirley. Those voices would annoy the hell out of me.

I'm going with the guys.

Mommy Mo

This is a hard one, but I have to go with Laverne and Shirley. Not because I'm into girls but because I think we would spend most of our time laughing. And laughing, that's what this tired momma eeds right now!

Jennifer and Sandi

I don't wanna pick either of those, I don't wanna pick either of those, I don't wanna pick either of those.

- Jennifer

Jaden Paige

HAHA.... I'm taking the girls, too. They are a lot spunkier, would make me laugh, and let's face it... Even though I wouldn't say I'm *into* girls, they are just a lot better looking than those guys. LOL!

Captain Dumbass

Finally, an easy one. Would the girls bring beer too?

Jess

Laverne and Shirley fo sho...they seemed to have way more fun...and it is always the "good" girls you have to look out for!

scargosun

You know that I adore you and usually participate but I have to decline this time because

EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!

I seriously tried to think about it and each time I did, my lunch came up a little higher.

LiteralDan

I'd pick Laverne and Shirley, of course, but they just wouldn't be allowed to talk.

Swirl Girl

wow- this is the toughest one yet..

Both duets are sort of the male/female versions of each other - but I would have to say that I would go Felix and Oscar only because Laverne and Shirley's voices drive me insane and the thought of pepsi and milk gross me out.

Plus- Felix would have lovely finger sandwiches and would clean up afterwards all neat and tidy.

Jaden Paige

PS: I tagged you for a picture meme, if you get the chance to swing by and check it out :D

Just Lisa

I'll go with Felix and Oscar. I'd love to see Felix get dirty for once.

Rhea

Well, I don't do girls, but I'd have to pick Laverne and Shirley, because they're hilarious. And I'd rather laugh with them than end up with Felix and Oscar.

steenky bee

Laverne and Shirley. Definitely. Laverne would be tidy and Shirley would be a generous lover.

So glad you're back, SISTA!!

unmitigated me

Felix and Oscar. Oscar's sexy and Felix would clean up afterward. And who are you kidding! Everyone here's gettin' judged!

Lula!

What Swirl Girl said...'cause it was hilarious and spot on!

Jennifer

I'm going w/Felix and Oscar--I always had a thing for Tony Randall...

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP