Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


I wish I could be totally wordless, but I can't.

I soooooo want to be able to sleep this hard again someday.

If you wanna play along or see more pics, click here.

Later,

Mama Dawg

17 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

One Mom

that's bliss!

Kat

That looks like a fabric softener commercial.

Jaden Paige

I totally slept like that last night. In case you're wondering? It ROCKED.

Bijoux

Awww.....LOML rocks!

Robin

Me too! It's like sleeping with reckless abandon!

Brandy

Funny you should talk about sleep today. My post is about my "lack of" today...

I too wish I could sleep like that.

Lo

god. i wish. actually, that is reminsicent of me saturday night, but i also had tons of alcohol in me, sooo.... not fair.

also? love that she has a bed bigger than a twin. go mom.

Jess

OMG! LOML and Krystal should sleep in the same bed together! They have the same sleeping arrangment!

Pseudo

Yeah, me too. Reminds me of the movie Freaky Friday where they show the teen sprawled in sleep and the mom jumping out of bed after tossing and turning.

Someone

I remember being able to sleep like that........long long ago!

unmitigated me

Me, too! I have something special for you! Like a pedophile with candy, eh? Come see my blog.

Muthering Heights

Me too...that looks so comfortable!

CSquaredPlus3

I think that's what they call, "sleeping like a baby", and I wish I could sleep that hard too. It's because we're worrying about the babies... Great picture!

Amy

I hear ya! And that is the EXACT reason my two girls can not sleep with me. They sleep JUST like that!

gudnuff

I am so jealous. You should rent her bed out for power naps by the hour (during school time) for sleep-deprived moms. She'd never have to know. And you could go to Disney with the money you'd make.

Rhea

I love watching kids (and dogs) sleep. It's so sweet. Plus, they're calm...and all is right with the world.

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy

That is what I have looked like the past couple of days being sick. Sleeping like the DEAD.

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP