Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Awards and Whatnot

OK, so in the past few months, I've gotten several awards and have neglected to pretty them up and show them off.

Jess gave me one yesterday and that prompted me into today's post. With the exception of 2 awards, I know where they all came from.

Whoever gave me the other two, if you leave me a comment, I'll edit and add linky love. Pinky swear!

The first one and I do have to say it's my favorite because it comes from one of my most favoritest peeps on this whole Earth, is from Jess over at This Life is Mine.

She created this award so it's in its first sweep across bloggy land.

And what I like even more? No rules and no game to play. That's why Jess is da' gutterslut BOMB!.

I will say that if you want to grab this one and pass it along, by all means, do so. Make someone's day with this one. Everyone needs a laugh every now and then!







Yeah, this is one that I don't know who gave it to me. Teri, maybe? Not sure. If you gave this one to me, let me know so I can link up to you. Thanks for the award, whoever you are!






The most awesome of Kats over at 3 Bedroom Bungalow gave me this award. I heart Kat. Like Jess mentioned on her blog, when Kat comes over for a visit from across the pond, Jess, Kat and I are going to do some wild and crazy shit together. And also as Jess mentioned, there will be tons and tons and tons of pics, however, I have a feeling that only a few will be posted due to the R or X rated content of the others. Yeah, that's how we roll.





Pseudo over at Pseudonymous High School Teacher presented me with this lovely award. I love this lady. For many and various reasons.


First of all, she lives in HAWAII people. That was what drew me in. That and the pics she posts about Hawaii.


Then, I discovered that she feeds homeless cats. For real. That made me fall in love with her just a bit more.


To finally cement her in my heart forever, she sent LOML a birthday present.


Correction...she sent her PRESENTS. Now, I'm not all materialistic. Please don't think that. What made this so awesome is that she sent her stuff from Hawaii! Special leis, a shell ring, a travel game, some liquid bath soaps in tropical shapes (including a hula girl) and a picture frame in tropical colors shaped as sunglasses. LOML loved all of the gifts but she was more touched by the fact that this "stranger who reads her mom's blog" that lives in Hawaii thought of her and sent her something.


Yeah, the way to my heart is through my kid. Pseudo, you're there forever now.







This is another one that I received and I'm not sure who it came from. If you gave it to me, holler at me in the comments. I'll hook you up with some linky love. Thanks!






The Snooty Primadonna gave me this lovely gem of an award. If you haven't checked her out, please do. She's quite the funny lady.




I love spring. These are some little wildflowery weedy things that grow in the yard. I put them in this teeny tiny bottle and put them in my kitchen window. I love putting a small bouquet (or even just one flower) in this bottle and letting the sun filter through the purple glass. Warms my heart.






Tabbouleh.........tasty. This is my lunch today. And tomorrow and probably Friday as well....wait, I'm in New Orleans on Friday. Never mind. I'll be eating something MUCH tastier on Friday...and Saturday...and, well, Sunday.






We haven't been back to N'awlins since New Years. We're so overdue for a visit.


I even have tentative plans to meet up with Kelly from Carty Party of Three. We're still working out the kinks.


What are your weekend plans?


Later,


Mama Dawg


P.S. The CONTEST ends on Friday. Get your entries in for a gift card from Wal-Mart, Target or Barnes and Noble!

14 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

Bijoux

Have a good time on your trip! That's cool about the Hawaii gifts. And I love your purple vase.

Twenty Four At Heart

I love psuedo -- she's one of my absolute faves! I miss you MamaDawg! I've been out of my frickin' mind the last few weeks and have had so little time to play with you.

Hey, in case sharing my boobs with you was not enough ... today I wrote about the day I lost my clitoris. Oh yes, I did!! Remember yesterday when I asked you if I should risk offending the entire Internet and you said YES I SHOULD?!!

Well, today's post is the result! I'm totally blaming you. Not for my missing clitoris, but for the fact I wrote about it.

Jennifer and Sandi

Wow, I love your purple vase photo too!

HAFD!!!

- Jennifer

steenky bee

I knew it. You are fancy and now even more decorated. Congrats!!

Teri

I LOVE New Orleans! The food is crazy good. I can just never get enough. Aw, I wish I was going!!!

Robin

Look at all those awards! Well-deserved! :)

Jess

Woot woot!

I am going back to my homeland this weekend too! But for a baby shower. Not nearly as fun. But I am going to eat at my favorite Mexican place! Ohhh exciting! Have fun in New Orleans!

Someone

Congrats on all the awards!! you deserve them, love the purple vase!

Captain Dumbass

You got a hula girl!? Pictures! Do you know how hard it is to get a hula girl? I'd kill for one. For reals.

mo.stoneskin

Do you need a hand lifting all those things and loading up the trophy cabinet? I'd be happy to help.

Anonymous

All well deserved! Congrats there Mama Dawg!

Swirl Girl

You'll need to start another blog just for your bling.

Congrats!

Pseudo

You are too sweet. You deserve all the awards and then some.

sassy stephanie

That junior homey is DOPE. Fo reals.
Love love love tabouleh. Mmmmm.

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP