Monday, April 27, 2009

Who Would You Do?

Good Monday morning bloggie land! Hope your weekend was well. Mine wasn't too shabby. Did some heavy spring cleaning Saturday and Sunday and had LOML's dance recital Friday night. I'll do a post about that tomorrow...cause I know that all of you are DYING to see a 9 year old girl at her dance recital. Eh, I'll spare you all and only post 30 seconds of her jazz song plus some photos. I wouldn't dare torture you with the others. (not because she sucks......cause she totally doesn't, she rocks.....but even I hate going to dance recitals. If I could leave after my kid was done, I'd be in hog heaven).

Without any further chit chat, here's Monday morning's "Who Would You Do?" (book by Susan Segrest).

A little twitch of the nose and a small lusty spell could make any of these magical mavens yours. Who would like to work your sorcery with: Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie, Samantha from Bewitched or any of the Charmed Girls (post Shannen Doherty, of course)?

And, as usual:

*Editor's Note---You HAVE to pick one of the choices. Even if you're a guy and the only choices are guys...same for girls...believe me, there are lots where it's only girls to choose from.

How was your weekend?

Later,

Mama Dawg

21 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

CSquaredPlus3

Jeannie!

Mommy Mo

Jeannie!

Anonymous

The charmed girls! At the same time!

Dawn Parsons Smith

You crack me up! I'm a Bewitched fan....

unmitigated me

Dear Marmaduke, I would do whomever would let me get to sleep the fastest.

Lisa

I'm a hardcore Charmed fan. I've watched EVERY episode at least 8 times and I own the series.

So, my answer is.......... Piper. Sometimes I think Paige, but definately Piper.

Bijoux

I think Alyssa Milano is really hot. Jeannie & Betwitched are too old school.

Unknown

Definitely Samantha! I'm old school so wtf.

LiteralDan

Ohhhh, thanks you, Mama Dawg, for a surplus of great choices to counteract ones like "Danny Devito, John Candy, or a sack of rotten fish guts".

Assuming the whole "yes, master" thing wasn't in effect, I'd give it to Samantha from Bewitched in a very, deliciously close race.

Though I do concede that Alyssa Milano has always been smokin' hot. Shannon Doherty's just decent, and I don't know whoever the other one is.

Pseudo

After checking out the photos, it has got to be Samantha. Nice pose dear.

Captain Dumbass

Does Jeannie have all her powers? I always had a thing for Piper. Paige is smokin hot too though... no, I'll stick with Piper.

Jaden Paige

Uhh no competition here- Alyssa Milano! She's pretty hot :)

Swirl Girl

Oooh - this is a good one!

I would do Jeannie. Then, if I got Darrined (replaced?), I would switch over to Samantha and hope her devlish cousin Sarina visit.

Bobby G

CHARMED GIRLS! Its not close! Though BArbara Eden, in her day was pretty damn hot! Alyssa MIlano, and my PERSONAL favorite ROSE MCGOWAN! I mean DAMN that girl is...WOW!

Trooper Thorn

Samantha would be my clear favorite. However, tt the risk of being greedy, I'd pick Jeannie and have her cast a spell to include Samantha in a three-way. Also I'd have her use her magic to turn me into the kind of guy who could handle a three way.

Larkin

The Charmed girls, of course. Wow, and may I have all 3, puh-lease....

steenky bee

I bet Sammantha would be a tiger in the bedroom. She was married to a gay Darren. Of course she would be ready for hot girl-on-girl action. But then again, Jeannie would hav an awesome pad....

Rhea

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Charmed. And I loved Shannen Doherty. Piper was my fav after her.

Lula!

I'm going to break the rules. 'Cause I can.

All of them.

Samantha because of that wriggling nose. Ahem.

Jeannie because of her boobs.

The Charmed girls because they are hot. Especially Rose McGowan. She's been with Marilyn Manson. 'Nuff said.

Momo Fali

No question. Samantha.

sassy stephanie

Um, Alyssa Milano. Hello?

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP