Thursday, April 2, 2009

This Is What Makes My Heart Sing




Please excuse the bad quality. I was taping this while standing behind a door and peeking out. And my camera is not THAT good at taping video from a distance.

What makes yours sing?

Later,

Mama Dawg

P.S. CONTEST ends tomorrow!



P.S. part deux........There will be a surprise for you guys tomorrow. And please, someone make sure the Waterford isn't cracked or broken. I'm counting on each and every one of you to be my eyes and ears. Thanks.

17 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

mo.stoneskin

What makes my heart sing? Coming home from work to read my bubba story, she has a special smile for her daddy and grins at me through the whole story :)

Kat

She is gonna kick your butt for putting that online. Too cute. My heart sings when I find the girls quietly playing together and not trying to hurt each other.

Jaden Paige

Awwww... that is so cute! She IS gonna be mad, though... lol... seemed like a sort of private moment! Or maybe not... Maybe she is going to be a performer/ dancer someday! (NO, I do NOT mean THAT kind!)

Lo

oh holy hell if my mom posted videos of me spazzin out as a kid, i would be sooooooooooo embarrassed. but eh. she's a kid! she'll get over it. just look at how happy and care free she is :) let's hope she never loses that!!!!

Jess

Ahhhhhhh cracking me UP! I would have died of embarrassment if I found out my Mom did that to me.

Larkin

Oh. My. Goodness. That is the cutest thing ever!!! She is going to beat you up for posting that.

What makes my heart sing? My dogs. I know, sounds weird. But when I come home after a bad day, and they are there to greet me, or when I am upset, and Duke comes up to me and rubs his head on me, like he is saying "Bitch, it's not that serious. But I love you anyway." There is nothing like it!

Heather

She made me smile. She is such a happy little girl and that speaks volumes about her momma. You're doing such a great job.

Okay...that was really mushy.

Jennifer and Sandi

Looks like you have a dancer forming there!!! That was fun!!

- Jennifer

steenky bee

She's beautiful. I love her happy spirit and her incredible laugh I remember from your other videos.

robin

that's so sweet!! i remember doing the same thing when i was a little girl. :)

Pseudo

Ah, to be that carefree...

My heart sings when I hear my two teens laughing and enjoying each other's company.

Captain Dumbass

Ya, she's definitely going to make you pay.

Bijoux

Spying on your kids is always fun, isn't it?

Twenty Four At Heart

Ahh ... enjoy it. She's sweet. Once they hit the teens it's all about their privacy and they don't want you to even mention their existence on your blog. Sigh ...

gudnuff

Love this! Love it, love it, love it. She is my daughter, she is me from so long ago, she's probably you, too, Mama Dawg, right? I think it's awesome. She'll love it in twenty/thirty/forty years. Burn it to cd or thumb drive or whatever (any bets on blogger being around when she's our age and will be glad to have this video of her carefree prepubescence?)

LiteralDan

Good thing kids don't know how to use computers, or you might be in real trouble soon...

The kids, they grow up so fast, no?

Anonymous

Nice site I will recommend you to all my friends. Thank you.

free trial sites dating good tie
tall russian girls
beautiful russian bride
russian bride tour
russian girls gone wild
http://www.2020people.com/node/9177 - russian girls marriage
http://community.videospin.com/members/preersLow.aspx - beautiful russian girls
http://flatheadronpaul.com/node/17382 - russian date bride
http://blackamericans.com/members/Gefhorereep.aspx - tua2 russian brides
http://flatheadronpaul.com/node/17376 - free millionaires dating sites

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP