Saturday, April 11, 2009

Yanni Voices Review

No, this is not a joke.

Captain, shut up. I don't want to hear a word out of you on this.

A while ago, I signed up at the One2One Network and as a result, they sent me the "Yanni Voices" c.d. to review and do a post about.

Now, I know what you're thinking. Yanni? Really? Yanni voices? Isn't he the instrumental guy?

Well, yeah.

But, he's decided for the first time to put voices (with words) to the music he makes.

Now, for those of you that know me, I'm pretty open to any kinds of music.

I never got Yanni. I tried. I sooooo tried.

But, I never got him.

Until this c.d.

Oh, man.

This c.d.

Call me a dork, call me weird, call me uncool, but this c.d. is simply stunning.

Stunning, I tell ya.

One of the voices that stands out to me is Leslie Mills.

Her voice is so rich and so smooth, I swear it's made of the finest chocolate imaginable.

"The Keeper" is one of my favorites by her.

My favorite song on the whole album by far is "Our Days". It has such an exotic appeal to is. I love anything that's different and for me, this song defines different. And in such a good way.

If you get a chance, you really should go check out this c.d.

It will be worth your time AND your money.

Promise.

Later,

Mama Dawg

10 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

unmitigated me

I'm gonna trust you on this one and check it out on iTunes! And I just signed up on O2O...it looks like fun!

Captain Dumbass

Huh? WhadIdo?

Jess

Are you drinking again? LOL!!

Kat

Yanni? Really?

Unknown

I LOVE Yanni; glad you found him.

Have a wonderful day!
Jane

Rhea

Very cool! I love hearing about things I wouldn't try unless someone referred me. :o)

Lula!

I've loved you for almost a year now, but seriously...THIS seals the deal. (Well...The Goonies and Blue Plate already sealed the deal, but whatever.)

I love Yanni. Don't even care who knows it. I will now run to iTunes and check out this CD.

Lula!

P.S. I love Zamfir and his pan flute, too. Don't judge.

The Stiletto Mom

I met the two guys from Yanni Voices at Blissdom. They surprised us and came in after we had watched a preview of the concert. I've never seen a room of 200+ grown women go quite so crazy! OMG, they are gorgeous and those voices! *swoon*

daydreamer8927

I love Yanni! I'm trying to go see them in concert actually. He got a list of tour dates on his website. Hopefully I can get some tix :)

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP