Monday, April 13, 2009

Who Would You Do?

I'm feelin' ornery this Monday morning, so you get a jacked up "Who Would You Do?" (book by Susan Segrest).

Be honest: you've spent more Saturday nights watching TV than actually getting any action, so it's only natural that you start fantasizing about your small screen best friends. Who would you do: Roseanne Roseannadanna, Opera Man, Church Lady or all of the Coneheads?

As usual:

*Editor's Note---You HAVE to pick one of the choices. Even if you're a guy and the only choices are guys...same for girls...believe me, there are lots where it's only girls to choose from.

How was your weekend? Did you have a good Easter?

Later,

Mama Dawg

19 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

CSquaredPlus3

Opera Man. (I kinda dig Adam Sandler.)

Our Easter was pleasant... and yours?

Jess

I am so proud that I could share a wall that says beaver, cooter and 10-4 on it...makes me tear a little...

Bobby G

Female Conehead. Jane Curtain is fly!

mo.stoneskin

The Coneheads. Clearly. Who wouldn't?

Unknown

Jane Curtain in Coneheads!

Lula!

OPERA MAN!!!!

No doubt.

sassy stephanie

Think I'd have to go with Opera Man, since he is less annoying than the others, in bed anyway.

Charles

All of the Coneheads.

Unknown

Hey Mama Dawg, thanks for joining my blog! You just put me at 51, now I'll have to come up with a whole 'nother goal!!!

Jane

Captain Dumbass

As long as Dan Akroyd only watches I'll go with the Coneheads, 'cause Jane Curtain did have it goin back then. Maybe Dan could tell some jokes. If he has to participate I'll go with Gilda.

Bijoux

Opera Man! Have you ever seen him be able to get thru an entire skit without laughing? It's good to laugh in bed.

Pseudo

Opera Man. But the Coneheads were close.

Swirl Girl

This is easy - I hear that Beldar Conehead is well endowed. You know what they say about a guy with a big hat size!!!

HeatherPride

Coneheads. No question. Is that a close encounter of the fourth kind?

Robin

I guess I'll go with Opera Man, though I am cracking up at the potential narration, before, during and after. "You look very hot-ohhhh! It's time for the sex-ohhhh! Now go get undressed-ohhhh!"

Jaden Paige

hehe... I go with Opera Man too. :) Adam Sandler is cute. And funny.

Butch Boo

I'm sorry- I have never heard of any of the choices! Is that because maybe I'm overe here in little old England?

BB

X

Momo Fali

These are hideous options. I know, I know...I HAVE to pick one. I'll say Opera Man. Maybe I could cover my eyes with his cape.

steenky bee

Rosanna for sure. We have the same hair. I'm. Not. Joking. Dude.

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP