Monday, March 30, 2009

Who Would You Do?

Don't forget about my contest! It ends this Friday!

It's Monday again. The only thing that its got going for it is it's one day closer to going down to N'awlins this weekend and one day closer to Disney World.

Here's a little female power "Who Would You Do?" (book by Susan Segrest)

The Bionic Woman, Jaime Sommers, offers to demonstrate the amazing sexual powers she was given in the lab and Wonder Woman, Diana Prince, whispers that she's desperate to slip off that little skintight superhero number and while still wearing her knee high boots, show you what her magic lasso is really used for. Who would you do?

As usual:

*Editor's Note---You HAVE to pick one of the choices. Even if you're a guy and the only choices are guys...same for girls...believe me, there are lots where it's only girls to choose from.

How was your weekend?

Later,

Mama Dawg

23 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

Bijoux

Wonder Woman. Just sexy!

mo.stoneskin

Isn't the correct answer Wonder Woman?

Bobby G

Wonder Woman, she had a golden Lasso that makes you tell the truth, and an ivisible plane! LMAO! Whats that lasso gonna make me say "damn you have some nice breast, I wasnt gonna say anything, but that lasso sucked the truth right outta me"-Dave Chapelle !

Anonymous

Being Superman in real life, I'll have to say WW.

Kelly

Definitely Wonder Woman was there any doubt!

Lula!

There is no choice here...WONDER WOMAN all the way. I've been in love with Lynda Carter for years now. That woman is gorgeous personified.

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff...

What a great, and HYSTERICAL, blog you have going here!! I tried to "follow" but it wouldn't let me right this minute. I'll try again later.
If you have a moment or two of your life that you'd care to waste, please visit me at my blog and do say hello :)
Take good care and........

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Pseudo

My weekend was smack dab in the middle of my two week break. I let everyone else have the cars and stayed home with the house to myself. It was awesome. I am staring the 4th book in the Twilight series today.

Captain Dumbass

That's a tough call. WW's outfit was not flattering to her hips, but those boots!? Purrrrrr. Not that I'm saying I don't like some nice round hips, but that suit could have been cut a little different. What all bionic parts did the Bionic Woman have?

Csquaredplus3

Wonder Woman.

Robin

Um, do I get to fly in the invisible airplane too?

Diane

wonder woman. for sure!

Jaden Paige

Uhhh... Wonder woman! Although I do agree about the hips- they are sticking out like SHEBANG! But still... she's still hotter. :P

Swirl Girl

I'd go Bionic...maybe she could hook me up.

LiteralDan

This is the best kind of a hard decision, unlike usual. I'd have to say the Bionic Woman, assuming key parts aren't bionic, and the rest doesn't feel bionic.

Otherwise, I'd be willing to put my life in Wonder Woman's hands, hoping for the best. (Maybe she forgets her own strength in the heat of the moment?? A risk with both, I suppose.)

Kat

Wonder Woman

Heather

Totally Wonder Woman...and now I will be singing "that" song the rest of the day.

Someone

Wonder Woman....but only if she would let me wear the outfit!!!!!

jen721

Wonder Woman is the only choice here.

steenky bee

I'm going to have to be a spoiler and go with Jamie Sommers. I know everyone is all excited about Wonder Woman and all, but have you seen The Bionic Woman on the television lately pushing the number system beds? She's bound to have one at her house. More comfy for sleeping after. Is it totally sad that I was secretly hoping against hope that you would give us the options of the Golden Girls again to choose from? Yes it is.

Sorry I've been MIA for such a long while. I've finally decided it may be time to get back into the regular posting - stalking thing again.

Again, I'm voting for the Bionic Woman. She may not have a lasso of truth, but she's probably a bit more "bendy" and has more stamina. Plus, there's not all the baggage with her and that dude that Diana Prince is always crushing on.

Jess

You have an award waiting at my bloghome.

Word.

Momo Fali

My first instict was Bionic Woman, but now that I'm thinking about the outfit...I'd like to change my answer to Wonder Woman.

The Nice One

Wonder Freaking Woman.

Hell Yea.

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP