Monday, March 9, 2009

Who Would You Do?

Good Monday morning guys and gals. For some reason, I'm in a good mood. Could be because I did my taxes on Friday and it turns out we have enough to go to Disney this year! Yay! Soooooo excited. Just working on getting reservations now. Plus, I just may be the ONLY person that this time change is not bothering. They never bother me and I don't know why.

Anyway, on to what you came here for today. "Who Would You Do?" (book by Susan Segrest).

Emeril Lagasse wants to lay you down on his stainless steel prep counter and tenderize every inch of your body. (Bam!) Bobby Flay has offered to baste your bare flesh with an orange marmalade beurre blanc sauce and then really get cooking with you. Jamie Oliver just wants to pour on a little olive oil and start feasting. Who would you do?

*Editor's Note---You HAVE to pick one of the choices. Even if you're a guy and the only choices are guys...same for girls...believe me, there are lots where it's only girls to choose from.

Later,

Mama Dawg

27 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

sassy stephanie

Whhhhooo's numba one? I say numba one? It's Sassy, go Sassy.

Hard call. Toss up between Bobby and Jamie. Who do you want? I'll settle for leftovers.

Mama Dawg

I gotta go on looks only cause I don't watch cooking shows or any of that.

So, that being said, I'll take Jamie, please.

Sarah's Blogtastic Adventures

Yay a good one this week! Sex and food? Definitly Bobby Flay! He has that arrogant sexy thing going on. Yeah definitly Bobby maybe some Jamie for dessert? A girl can dream no? : )

Happy Monday!

Bijoux

No hot ones there, but I guess I'd settle on Jamie.

Lula!

The Naked Chef, baby!!! Woooooooooooooo!

(That would be Jamie Oliver, of course.)

Mama Dawg

Wait, one of them cooks naked? Other than the "Wooo Hooo" factor, wouldn't that hurt? I mean, HELLO grease splatter! Not to mention the knives.

mo.stoneskin

I hate time changes, but this side of the pond nothing changed so you've put me in a good mood!

But grr please don't mention taxes, now I'm in a bad mood.

Pseudo

I watch the food channel, but don't know who Jamie Oliver is. Fairly nice photo though.

But I'll take Bobby Flay on his rooftop in New York.

Rhea

Jaime Oliver looks the bests from those photos.

This week I work 10am to 7pm all week...and it kicks my butt. Because I still have to get up early, get kids ready and to school...and then my day goes so late...I hate this week.

Next week I go back to working 8am to 5pm.

Rhea

BTW, we're going to Disney in June!

Kat

Bobby Flay all the way. Even though I think he would be a total prick in person.

Mama Dawg

Let's see how Ryan gets around this one.

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy

Jamie, but of course. he is a total HOTTIE!

Anonymous

I'm gonna go with Jamie Oliver. I've always had a thing for the Brits.

Anonymous

Bobby Flay, Baby. He melts my butter! Although, Jamie's a close second.

Captain Dumbass

Emeril's a little chunky for my taste and I think Bobby's a fucktard. But Jamie? That mussed hair, the boyish charm, the accent?

Thanks for making me sound gay, MD.

Larkin

Jamie. No doubt. I love his accent and he isn't nearly as obnoxious as the other two.

But I'll take Emeril's stainless steel prep counter any day. (Just the counter, ONLY the counter)

Teri

Emeril - Bam! No bamming way. He's kinda gross.

I'm going for Bobby Flay. I could hang out by the grill with him.

Jennifer and Sandi

Bobby, Bobby, Bobby.....Uf-tah!

Happy Monday!

- Jennifer

Kelly

I'll take Jamie Oliver with a side of Bobby please!

Heather

Mr. Olive can olive oil me up anytime. :)

Jaden Paige

Yeah Jamie is the way sexiest of this competition. He'd win for looks... For food, I'd take Bobby Flayyy :)

Swirl Girl

This is an easy one. I'd start with Jamie Oliver for a good rub down foreplay (this guy has the sexiest hands and when he slathers everything in olive oil and herbs (pronounced without the silent 'h') it is such a turn on) - then I'd move onto to Bobby for some beef...'cuz he's chillin and grillin. Then some Bam for dessert!!

Anonymous

Jamie ...... yum!

Anonymous

DUH! Jamie Oliver of course!

Hey, how come you didn't link up to Spring Fling to give away one of your etsy necklaces? Great advertising for your shop!

Angela

I think I've got to go against the grain on this one and say Emeril. That's my kind of guy. Hot italian and will feed me well. :)

Hm, that sounds kinda kinky. lol

LiteralDan

Does it count as a choice if I just huddle in the corner with the cooking sherry, close my eyes while they pick their own winner, and just go to my happy place till the crying is over?

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP