Monday, March 23, 2009

Who Would You Do?

I left the book at home.

But Captain Dumbass was bugging me on Twitter this morning about WWYD (not to be confused in ANY way with WWJD) and I felt nagged obligated to get off my virtual ass and post one.

So, just to punish him (and any others by proxy), this one is gonna be all about Johnny Depp.

Hahahahahahahaha. In your face, Captain.

You're given a choice to star opposite Johnny Depp in a sequel (or sequel to a sequel to a sequel) to ONE of his movies. With character would you most like to share an onscreen kiss (and possibly more)? Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean, Edward Scissorhands from Edward Scissorhands, Willy Wonka from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory or Raoul Duke from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?

The blah, blah, blah part:

*Editor's Note---You HAVE to pick one of the choices. Even if you're a guy and the only choices are guys...same for girls...believe me, there are lots where it's only girls to choose from.

This'll teach you to piss off the Mama Dawg on a Monday morning.

Later,

Mama Dawg

P.S. Captain, you know I love you! *smooches*

26 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

sassy stephanie

Um, hello. All Johnny. ANY OF THEM.

Mama Dawg

I'm gonna be totally obvious here and go with Captain Jack.

Captain Dumbass

Sigh. Guess I'm going to have to go with a fellow captain.

Anonymous

I'll say Willy Wonka - love Johnny Depp and I'm a candy slut... heaven!

Lo

i hang my head in shame, bc i am so typical, but totally jack sparrow. i would've said edward, but damn yo, those are some scary blades and i want my johnny EVERYWHERE if you get what i'm sayin.

mo.stoneskin

If I had to choose it would be Mr Sparrow, but as a guy who is ignoring your statements, I don't HAVE to choose...so...none of them...ugh

Anonymous

Ed for me, maybe he will stab me to death in the process!

Lula!

Um...
Captain Jack forever.

Shannon

Capt. Jack, hands down.

Anonymous

which ever role would allow me to have sex with him - even if it is imaginary hollywood sex.

Anonymous

I think I might be the only one skeeved out by the pirate's outfit, greasy hair and man-liner. :Shudder:
I am gonna go with Raoul Duke. Drunk writers are sexy, yo.

Someone
This comment has been removed by the author.
Someone

Captain Jack, the rest are kinda creepy!!!

Heather

captain jack :)

Kat

Umm duh Jack Sparrow. He is hot...in a greasy haven't bathed in a year piratey way.

Bijoux

NOW YOU'RE SPEAKING MY LANGUAGE, MD! I have to go with the swarmy Capt. Jack. But Raoul is a close second.

HeatherPride

Why couldn't you suggest the character from Chocolat??

Heidi R.

hmmm... since i have to pick one, i will pick Edward Scissorhands. It is the most innocent role and he can give one hell of a haircut :)

Jaden Paige

I feel like the Captain is a little too crude and dirty for me... lol... I know this sounds weird, but I think I'm gonna go with scissorhands. Something about a dark and mysterious artist... :P

Swirl Girl

hands down...yes.

Jennifer and Sandi

Captain Jack for me!


Happy Monday!

Diane

i love pirates!

Irish Gumbo

Any except Edward Scissorhands, I don't want sharp steel near my 'nards, nope, no way.

Hi, Mama Dawg!

jen721

Captain Jack all the way. Scissorhands would cut you, (Johnny's) Wonka freaks me out and Duke is a bit of a druggie.

Jenners

I'm going to have to go with Captain Jack Sparrow ... I'm pretty sure that one is going to be the runaway winner!

Anonymous

I'll go with Captain Jack if I can send him to a spa day first.

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP