Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Baby!

Wow.

Nine years ago I was in the hospital. In less than two hours from this posting, my baby will officially be 9 years old.

Nine.

9.

Nueve.

Neuf.

Neun.

Nine.




3 months




6 months



6 months again (I just LOVE these pics)






1 year



2 years






3 years




4 years




6 years



7 years



9 years



Happy Birthday my sweet angel pie. I love you with all my heart.



Love,



Mama

36 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

Ian Newbold

Those pictures are brilliant, my favourite is for her 2nd year. Classic.

Happy Birthday Mama Dawg Jnr.

Mama Dawg

Thanks. I love that pic, too! I love all of them, though.

The Stiletto Mom

Happy Birthday LOML! You sure look like a happy kid...you must have a Mom that loves you an awful lot!

sassy stephanie

Happy Birthday LOML!!

She is such a doll. I especially love the 2 yr old sassy pic!

Lo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay yay yay!!!! now i have an excuse to eat cake. SCORE!!!!!! and wow, the jump from 6 to 7 is crazy... so. grown. up. time flies.

Scary Mommy

Awww, such sweet pics. Happy Birthday to you both!!

Kat

Happy Birthday LOML!! You are so awesome.

Amy

What a sweetie! Happy Birthday!

My baby will be 9 on St. Pattys day

Jen

Hope the birthday girl has a totally AWESOME day!!!

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy

What awesome pictures!!! Your daughter is adorable and happy birthday to her!!!

The Panic Room

Remember it's YOUR day. YOUR birthday. You get to do practically anything you want. Don't waste it on sweets, always ask for cash. Cold hard cash. :)

Happy Birthday!!!! The pictures are adorable. You are a proud Mama

mo.stoneskin

My baby is only 5 months but I know it will feel like minutes have gone by not years, she is growing so fast and time is getting faster.

Happy bday Jnr.

Kelly

Happy Birthday to LOYL!!! I hope she gets what she wants---including lots of books, I'm sure!

Rhea

Your sweet angel pie is adorable!! Great photos from over the years.

BTW, You WON my contest!!

We'll need to discuss details about the story. I want to know your LOML's likes and dislikes to make up this story...

unmitigated me

Damn, woman, you are getting old! And I am seriously in love with those dance costumes.

Anonymous

Adorable photos! Happy Birthday to your pretty baby!

Jaden Paige

Awwww! Love the baby pics, so precious!! Happy Birthday to LOYL! Hope she has a great one :)

Anonymous

These photos are GREAT! It's so much fun seeing how she's grown up!
Happy bday LOML!

Pseudo

Happy Birthday LOML!! What a keeper. What a smile ; -)))))

Julie H

Happy Birthday to your cutie pie!

Lump

she is so freaking cute!! happy birthday to her!! :)

Someone

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOML :)
Adorable pictures, you have a very beautiful daughter!!!!

Mama Dawg

Thanks to everyone for their Birthday Wishes to LOML. I'll be sure to pass them along to her. She'll get a kick out of it!

Also, thanks for all the compliments on my beautiful daughter. I think she is, too!

Captain Dumbass

Happy Birthday my favourite little southern princess! I think I'll send you some more snow.

Anonymous

I love the pics! She's so adorable. And growing into a beautiful young lady! Happy 9th Girl!!!!!

Sarah's Blogtastic Adventures

Great pictures! They grow up so god damn fast!! Make it stop!!! : )
Happy Birthday to your little girl!

Jess

6 Months and the 3 year old pictures are my FAVORITE! If she was my kid, I would have that shit in poster size cause I giggled out loud at them...which means I would giggle every time I see them!! LOVE IT!

Swirl Girl

I see why she is the Love of Your Life!

9 is fun and difficult and challenging and rewarding....for her too!

Larkin

Happy Birthday LOML!!! I lvoe those baby pics, she was such a happy baby!!! And growing into a beautiful young woman. They grow up so fast!

Bijoux

It's amazing how she hasn't changed one bit!!! I'd recognize her from just the first photo! Happy Birthday LOML!

Ryan Ashley Scott

Wow, she's really grown since the top picture! I mean, obviously, it's been nine years, but what an ice bath it is to see how only 9 years can change your sweet precious! Can you believe she's this old? I have a hard time seeing my boy at just 3, can't imagine the coming birthdays. She's beautiful - in each picture.

Thanks for participating in my giveaway yesterday. :)

Heather

Ahhh...what a cutie you have!!!

LiteralDan

For all her changes, her jubilant essence shines through in her face in each of those pictures. I could pick them out of a lineup and I've never met her.

Happy birthday, kid!

Shannon

Aw...

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!

Anonymous

9 years old already... cant believe it. She's grown up to be such a beautiful young lady!! Happy Bday!

Did ya'll get our voicemail yesterday? We called kind of late because it was the only time all three of us could get together.

Anonymous

so i'm late sorry...

i can't believe shes NINE...
i didnt realize i'd known yall as long as i have weird.

well tell her i said happy be-lated birthday...and to enjoy her last year of one diget ages :)

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP