Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bored, Bored, Bored...

...bored, bored, bored, bored, bored.

I'm so bored.

Doesn't even sound like a word anymore when you say it out loud or in your head. Go ahead, I'll give you a minute to try it.......

.......see, it's not even a word anymore.

*crickets*

Huh, what, huh? Sorry, I must have fallen asleep. I'm that bored.

I'm really bored.

Hey I know, I'll post my e-mail address here and see how many weird e-mails I get from total and complete strangers. Send me anything. Send me weird stories or strange e-mails you've gotten or just drop me a line.

Go ahead.....I dare ya!

twodogsrunningsouth@yahoo.com

Give it your best shot!

Later,

Mama Dawg

0 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP