Monday, May 4, 2009

Who Would You Do?

Four weeks left til my Magical vacation at the Happiest Place on Earth.

I really miss working my 4 day work weeks. Hopefully they'll hire someone soon so I can flex again.

Here's your Monday morning "Who Would You Do?" (book by Susan Segrest).

He's filthy rich, single and looks great in leather. What's not to love? The only problem with pursuing Batman is that you've got to decide which one you want the most, Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, George Clooney or Christan Bale?

Since everyone needs a superhero every once in a while, I chose a Batman theme this week. Batman (with Wolverine right behind) is my most favorite wounded soul super hero. I love the mythology behind both characters.

Per the usual:

*Editor's Note---You HAVE to pick one of the choices. Even if you're a guy and the only choices are guys...same for girls...believe me, there are lots where it's only girls to choose from.

And how was your weekend my lovelies?

Later,

Mama Dawg

27 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

Vicky

Cristian Bale!!! lol even though I've heard that he's a big jerk, he's still hot!

Wolverine was soo good!

Diane

prob christian bale...

any guy in a batman suit though is kinda hot. i mean, he's all dark and mysterious. and batty.

i wish i could go on vaykay with you!! i'm so jealous!

Bobby G

Christian Bale, Dark Knight was the best Batman Ever, so in order Bale, Keaton, Clooney, Kilmer (Based on BAtman Alone)

Lula!

Clooney.

He wasn't teh best Batman, but he's the best REAL movie star to come out of Hollywood since Cary Grant.

And Denzel.

But I digress...

CSquaredPlus3

I dig Val Kilmer this time, but this was a TOUGH one!

Jaden Paige

OMG Batman was always my favorite superhero growing up too! My husband said I'm lame for that, since he doesn't even have any super powers.... but I think it's even hotter that he's really just a regular guy, out to fix the world :) Something adorable in that...
NOW THEN!
For hotness factor, I'm going to have to go with Bale... But Michael Keaton will always be the true Batman in my eyes. ;)

Captain Dumbass

My man crush is on Clooney.

unmitigated me

Christian Bale, then George Clooney, though I would hardly turn either one away.

Amy

I would go with Christian Bale. But my fave super hero is Spidey!

robin

It's between Christian and George for me... though after hearing audio of Christian's tirade on the set of Terminator, I'd definitely want to make sure he kept his mouth shut. Um, I mean, not talking. He can keep it open for everything else. ;)
Happy Monday!

Bijoux

I thought Val Kilmer was sexy in the 80's, so I'll go with him.

Unknown

Absolutely Michael Keaton. Always thought him to be a very good actor and a hottie... even though he doesn't have much of a chin.

Lisa

My type of guy is more the geeky skinny guy: Seth Green, Ed Norton, etc. Ironic cuz the DH is not so skinny, but I have to say Christian Bale on this one.

Pseudo

Clooney. sigh.

Swirl Girl

george, george , george!!!

i even loved him when he was on Facts of Life....lo those many years ago.

yummy!

Dawn Parsons Smith

George Clooney all the way! Although I would probably do a 3 way with George and Christian! lol!

Someone

Val,George and Christan....or is that being a little too greedy??

Shannon

CHRISTIAN BALE.


He's my #2 man. Swoon!

The Panic Room

Seriously people picked Val Kilmer? I am going to be an ass and say Adam West.

Kat

90's Val Kilmer was hot so I am going with that.

Krystal

hands down it has got to be George Clooney! nothing says sexy like Dr. Ross dressed in black leather - HAWT!!!

jen721

How about a Bale/Clooney sandwich?

Jennifer and Sandi

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

- Jennifer

Heather

George is my Batman of choice. I've heard Christian Bale is kind of a diva.

Teri

Cloony all the way, baby!

sassy stephanie

Valllllll. Mmmmmm, Vaaaaaaaal.

LiteralDan

Dammit, Panic Room, way to steal my thunder!

I'm going to second Adam West, just because I like to be difficult.

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP