Thursday, June 3, 2010

R.I.P. J.D.

My darling baby boy. I am going to miss you so much. You brought me so joy and so much peace.

From the first moment I saw you, I knew you were special. And I wasn't wrong.


I will miss the way you purred so loudly, you sounded like a motorboat. I will miss the way you would sit so Zen like with your front paws crossed. I will miss the smell of your fur and the way you would kiss me when I rubbed my face against yours. I will miss your little pink paws and your orange tipped ears. I will miss the way you would stare directly at a fly on the wall even though you had no eyes. I will miss the way you would meow for me to pick you up and put you on the bed when you could no longer jump up. I will miss the way you would snuggle down in a blanket until you were completely covered up.

You were pure magic.

Love forever and ever,



8 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

Jaden Paige

I'm so sorry Emily... But know that you gave him the chance to have an incredible, long life, which is a gift that will last FOREVER. *hugs*

Snooty Primadona

OMG! I'm crying now. I'm so sorry as I know the deep pain that results from the loss of a friend, be it human or feline. But you know what? He had a great life with you & that can't be erased. I still haven't gotten over losing mt Ring Tail Manx, Pepper. Hugs to you today...

R.I.P. ~ J.D.

Irish Gumbo

I know, my dear. Because you miss him, I miss him, too. I'm sorry.

Jess

RIP little one! I am sorry to hear of your loss. He is in good company though...couple of our ferrets and one of our cats, Syber Kitty...

I know you will miss him VERY much. XOXOXO to you!!

Stacy Hackenberg

Sorry to hear about JD. It's always hard to lose a pet, especially ones who seem special.

Hang in there it will get better.

Mama Dawg

Thanks everyone for your kind words here and on Facebook. It really means a lot to me that you guys care.

Pseudo

Oh so, so sorry. What a great life he had though.

Captain Dumbass

Sorry for you loss, MD.

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP