Friday, June 20, 2008

Was' Up?

Here she is in all her glory. She video taped this on her own camera.

She's so goofy. She's like this pretty much all the time.

Now that I got this whole video thing figured out, I'm sure there will be more.

Later,

Mama Dawg

8 really cool people who give a rat's patootie:

Insane Mama

You guys are having too much fun...
She is so silly and cute, look at those dimples
and rolling the rrrrs and everything

scargosun

Glad you got the whole video thing figured out. You guys are too funny.

Heather

Her giggle is THE BEST!!

~Sheila~

You guys are so silly. I wish I knew how to add a video to my blog.

P.S. I love the new look on you blog. Very pretty!

Mama Dawg

Thanks for all the compliments on my kid and on my blog! I love this little girl with all my heart. She's a trip!

jen721

I love the video. You must have your hands full!

One Crazy Chick!

She totally needs to interview YOU with the camera. That would be SO fun!

Rhea

She's hilarious! Love the one dimple. what a cute goofy girl!!! just adorable

© Two Dogs Running…all rights reserved

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP